Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits and bonus
about 1 year ago
Leading technology company near to Suttom Coldfield is looking for a Java developer to join an experienced development team. You will be working with high-scalability, mission critical products.
Remote working is offered, possibly 2-3 days a week.
The successful Java Developer will be looking to work in a forward-thinking and innovative company. You will work collaboratively with product owners, and other developers, to analyse business requirements with the aim to design and develop software that is well structured and reusable. The expectation is that any software developed is of high quality where the best technical approach is utilized to achieve the overall delivery of projects on time.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to play a pivotal role in this exciting period for the development team.
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish on Fridays (rotational basis)
- Company Pension Scheme
Java Developer Key Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Similar
- Agile methodology experience
- Four years' + experience in software design
- Good understanding and skills in Java 7 to 11
- Experience of Sprint Boot
To find out more about the Java Developer role please apply. Sponsorship is not provided.