Coventry, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits package
11 days ago
Senior Java Developer role, working within a diverse team of developers for an established software company based in Coventry.
As Senior Java Developer, you will pay a key role in development and execution of tailored solutions used by automotive clients in the UK, US and Europe.
Activity and responsibility of this senior Java Developer role.
- You'll be captain of the ship, steering the development team through stormy seas of the full development lifecycle.
- You'll be the first point of call for your team to help with clarification or advice on how to best implement solutions.
- Using your high attention to detail you will manage the code base ensuring its quality, consistency and good test coverage.
- You will work with the team Project Manager to collect and transfer requirements into concrete specification and development tasks.
- Agree on team estimates of these tasks and help to distribute them based on your knowledge and strengths of the dev team.
What can you bring to this Senior Java Developer role?
- Leadership skills with the ability to easily manage a diverse development team.
- Strong commercial experience with Java web programming and Java Application Frameworks such as Spring or Java EE.
- Ability to analyse customer requirements, and successfully communicate creative solutions to stakeholder business issues, face to face.
Reap the rewards of this Senior Java Development role;
- Earn £45,000 - £55,000.
- Relaxed development environment with casual dress code.
- Opportunity to experiment with cutting-edge technology working with experts in the automotive industry.
- Expand and develop your career in a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you're one to always spot the small minute details and have a real passion for following good practice, then apply to this Senior Java Developer role