£35000 - £100000 per annum + Full Benefits
7 months ago
IT Recruitment Consultant - Italian Team
London SW19 - Wimbledon
Basic Salary: £30/40k (neg) OTE £100K - Paying up to 40% commission + Full Benefits
We're looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our Italian Tech team. The Technology Recruitment team at Eligo is one of our most successful teams, and enjoys excellent market presence and success across a number of technologies.
Now we'd like you to lead this growth further.
You will be a recognised thought leader in your niche field of tech and actively seek to develop the Eligo Brand and your personal presence within the italian market.
You will manage the full 360 recruitment process, developing new business and building your own pipeline of clients with a number working exclusively and/or on a retained basis.
You will play an active role in the development of the Business Plan for your niche field.
You will play a key role in identifying and managing commercial growth, opportunities and threats, developing effective strategies to ensure consistent delivery of revenue targets.
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Resource Team
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Flexible working hours | Remote working options
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Upto 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dinning & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
Who are we?
- We're a forward thinking and innovative consultancy providing the full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients across UK & EMEA from Tech Giants through to exciting cutting-edge Tech Start Ups.
- Our Technology team operates out of our London & Birmingham offices and is one of our most successful sectors that enjoys excellent market presence and success within Open Source, Mobile and Sitecore Development, Testing, Data Science and Analytics, Support and Infrastructure, SAP and ERP.
- We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service to both our Candidates and Clients with a focus on Exclusivity & Retained Search.
- During our journey we've been fortunate to win many awards including Best Business in SW19, Best Enterprising Business, Best Overall Business in Merton, Employer of the Year & Finalist of Agency of the Year (up to 50 staff) @ the Recruiter Awards!
Our Values - It's all about you.
Values matter; they're the fabric that binds the way we hire, we operate, and we work. Quite literally, we started Eligo because of them. When it came to condensing these into statements, we wanted the words to reflect not only who we are but exactly what you should expect when working for and with Eligo.
Be more you, Go beyond expectation, Life's too short, Do the right thing, We've got your back, Listen, challenge, Deliver
Want to know more?
- Why not visit our website, Hunted or Glassdoor or speak to one of the team to get a feel for life at Eligo
But we think the real sell is how we'll support you to source more candidates, bring on more clients, work smarter, develop and earn more money. You're going to enjoy it a lot more too.
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.