Up to €0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interested in being part of a company that partners with some of the leaders in pharmaceuticals and healthcare?
My client is looking for an IT Site Administrator who will ensure the IT systems run smoothly and therefore contributing to the continued success of the company. You will be responsible for a high-performing IT infrastructure as well as for data backup and security. You will also manage the administration of networks, clients, and servers, and will be the main point of contact for all technical matters related to the hardware and software of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years of professional experience alongside training as an IT specialist (or comparable field)
- Good knowledge of client, server, and network technology
- Experience in hardware and software monitoring
- Good communication skills in English
- A solution-oriented approach and structured way of thinking
For more information on the company benefits etc, then please apply and we can schedule a call!