South West London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Flexitime, 22 days holiday
6 months ago
IT Service Delivery Lead - ITIL, Microsoft, Windows, O365
As an IT Service Delivery Lead, are you looking to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation with a small team, and a flat, relaxed hierarchy, that embraces change, ideas and new technologies?
An opportunity for an IT Service Delivery Lead has become available for an individual who has risen through the ranks from 1st to 3rd line, and therefore has strong technical knowledge and has experience working with Microsoft technologies. In addition to this the individual will have strong leadership skills from managing small projects including rollouts and upgrades, and line management experience from managing a small service desk team.
You will be a confident individual who is able to lead IT projects internally as IT Service Delivery Lead, influencing stakeholders and bringing new ideas to the table to progress the IT function within this company. You will ideally be from a company with previously less than 1500 users as this company has around 600 active daily users across 13 sites and we would like someone who is a good fit for this, from a similar sized organisation.
They've got a cool relaxed culture and they don't have traditional 1st to 3rd line structures (and no KPIs!), so everyone has opportunities to work on new things. They're a progressive company, always looking to use technology to enhance the business, which gives you the opportunity to work and learn new tech. The role itself will be diverse and you'll have autonomy to make the role of IT Service Delivery Lead your own and input ideas.
Their offices are very cool and when walking around you'll always see people cooking new recipes and trying new organic foods. Some areas that are there include:
- A cooking studio with cameras and editing team
- Crazy golf
- Life size chess board
- Active bee hive for honey production
- Chef - subsidised lunches (£1.20 per day)
- Table tennis in a cool tropical area
- Quit zone with hovering tea peas and cushions for relaxation
- Tuk-shop with 30% off food and 20% off alcohol - all organic
- Meeting pod rooms complete with plasma TV's
- On site parking available
What can they offer you as IT Service Delivery Lead:
- Salary of up to £40'000 per annum
- Flexi-time - can also leave early if you make up the time another day if needed
- Work from home (preferably after probation period)
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 (1 per year) - can also work bank holidays and use that day off any other day of the year if preferred
Key Skills for IT Service Delivery Lead:
- Technical skills needed include Office 365 cloud services, and strong knowledge of Azure AD, Intune, Teams and Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10, O365 + Adobe packages
- Deployment of PC's
- Knowledge of IP Networking (layers 1-4)
- 2 years' experience minimum of managing a 1st/2nd Line IT Service team
- Agile knowledge
- Experience managing projects including rollouts and upgrades including technologies such as Windows OS and O365
- Ability and enthusiasm to drive forward change
This could also be an interesting opportunity for someone looking to step up from a Senior 3rd line role to a Lead role who has experience mentoring and training junior members of staff.
Please get in apply now for immediate consideration with this role of IT Service Delivery Lead, don't miss out on this next step of your career within IT Service Delivery.