£60000 - £150000 per annum + Team Bonus + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
Recruitment Manager - Technology Team
Basic: < £60k (neg) OTE £100/200K + Team Bonus + Full Benefits
London, Wimbledon SW19
Close to mainline Train Station, Underground & Tram Line (16 mins from Waterloo)
We seek a natural leader to help grow and develop our London Tech Team.
Whether you're a Senior Consultant looking to progress into a management role or a proven Recruitment Manager seeking a fresh challenge we'd like to talk to you.
Role & Requirements
You will be a recognised thought leader in your niche field of technology with strong leadership skills, a strategic mindset, and a driven nature.
You will play a key role in identifying and managing commercial growth, opportunities, and threats, developing effective strategies to ensure consistent delivery of revenue targets.
You will play a central part in the leadership and growth of the team - Train, Develop & Nurture new employees.
You will work closely with our in-house marketing team to help build the Eligo brand.
Other duties include.
- Drive & lead a team to achieve the best results
- Lead all one-to-ones and review of consultants in your team
- Build better relationships and improve cross-selling between divisions
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with a dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Bonus on Team Performance
- Dedicated Resourer
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Laptop / Phone / Healthcare / Gym / Pension Contribution
- Flexible working hours | Remote working
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
Let's have a confidential, informal chat, and we can tell you more about us, the role, and any other questions you might have.