City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent benefits
9 months ago
IT Operations Coordinator
£25-30K plus benefits.
Working for a dynamic macOS focused IT Services provider you are the key to ensuring that excellent service is delivered to clients at all times.
Based in great offices near Holborn, you will be providing a mix of first line macOS IT support and operations and administrative duties. You will be coordinating things for the Mac Engineers and consultants and dealing with clients to ensure that all runs smoothly in the office at all times!
Duties range from coordinating response to clients (dispatch), managing engineers' diaries, invoicing and credit control to onboarding new clients and managing suppliers.
You need to be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and have a passion for problem solving and thinking on your feet.
· Coordinating technical support - managing all inbound enquiries and monitoring Zendesk for new support requests and maintaining an overview of tickets to ensure these are being responded to by the IT team.
· Accounting & Bookkeeping - bank reconciliation and invoicing/accounts payable/credit control/expenses/payroll change admin
· Ordering for clients - quotes/orders/managing suppliers
· Onboarding Clients - issuing contracts/client documentation
· Premises Management - keys/insurances/asset list/general facilities management including cleaner and supplies
· Ad Hoc HR admin
· General Office admin - stationary and supplies/diary and travel management
You should ideally have previous experience in a similar administrative or operations role and be able to provide first line macOS IT support. Plus you should be financially literate with excellent communication and organisation skills.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS (formerly Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist