£50000 - £55000 per annum + Pension & Healthcare & Bonus
11 months ago
London based ecomerce retailer are looking for you a dedicated IT Manager who will build strong relationships across the business and enjoys helping people. You must have a genuine passion for technology and with the ability to find innovative technical solutions to problems. You will manage the IT Service function/ Support as well as being hands on in the management of the companies Infrastructures while also working closely with the talented dev teams. You would also be part of defining IT strategy and projects going forward. fancy working in a fun, and collaborative working environment - this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team that makes a difference.
- Lead a small team of desktop, server, network and cloud services engineers.
- Management of continuous improvement programmes, BAU and project work.
- Be the main escalation point for operational and service delivery, in and out of hours.
- Responsible for the uptime, security and maintenance of our systems.
- Continue to transform and evolve our Development platform
- Experience in an IT management role with a track record of managing; teams, suppliers, third-party relationships and their SLA's.
- A broad but detailed technical background spanning Server, Networking, Infrastructure, PaaS, SaaS, Desktop systems and mobile.
- Knowledge of endpoint and IT infrastructure services covering Microsoft Azure, MDM, AD, SSO, MFA, Office 365, servers, networking, and firewalls.
- Azure Devops, CI/CD, IIS, SQL Server.
- Security and compliance adherence, including GDPR and PCI-DSS
- Project management experience, from scoping to delivery.
- Management of Backup, Recovery and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.