£28000 - £33500 per annum
over 1 year ago
The Infrastructure Analyst will be responsible for supporting and maintaining a reliable IT infrastructure within an ITIL
- Ensuring monitoring systems provide accurate and consistent alerts to the Enterprise Infrastructure team
- Effectively managing infrastructure support calls
- Assisting in the definition and delivery of technical strategy
- Alerting line management to any potential risk
- Maintaining and supporting server and storage infrastructure across the UK
- Maintaining the integrity of data backup
- Project work, including upgrading systems and integrating new acquisitions
- Working with clients and the hosting team to develop and commission new applications/servers or migrate legacy systems into our central datacentres and Azure hosting platform.
Technical Skill Requirements
You will be expected to have a significant level of hands-on experience of the following, gained in previous IT support roles:
- Netbackup, Backup Exec, tape library operation
- Network and server monitoring (PRTG, Solarwinds)
- Windows server operating systems (2008 - 2016. Ideally Microsoft certified).
- VMWare 5.x/6.x administration.
- Enterprise Storage infrastructure (NAS/SAN).
- Server hardware (HP/Del/Apple).
- Windows DNS/DHCP administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- IT disaster recovery.
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals (switching, patching).
- SQL Database, SharePoint and IIS administration and management