City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Pension
4 months ago
Due to expansion, one of the UK leading companies specialising in designing and manufacturing architectural lighting is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic & ambitious Internal Sales Support. You will be an intricate part and key person in the growing team, responsible for supporting a busy sales department.
It's a unique opportunity to join a company with fantastic staff retention levels where you can really grow and build a career.
Internal Sales Support - Lighting Industry
What benefits can we offer you as an Internal Sales Support:
- Basic salary: £25K-£35K
- Company pension
- Company system-specific training will be provided
- Working with a dynamic, growing, rewarding company with friendly, supportive and open-minded staff
- Career progression opportunity
- Excellent work-life balance
As an Internal Sales Support your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide quotations and sales process support services to the internal sales team;
- Picking up on customer inquiries;
- Follow-up outstanding Quotations and converting them to orders;
- Complete Tender documents and Statements of Compliance;
- Day to day contact with customers via telephone and email
So what do we look for in our Internal Sales Support?
- A personable & enthusiastic individual with a "can-do" attitude; able to portray a professional image by phone and email to customers;
- Industry experience in electronic security is great but if not we are happy to train
- A team player with excellent communication & organisational skills, paying attention to detail;
- Additionally, you can do all the above with a smile on your face and enjoy the environment you work in.
If you think our Internal Sales Support role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!