£20000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
** Internal Sales Support- Manufacturer of Security/Fire systems**
One of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Door Entry, CCTV, Home Automation, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems in the security market seeks Internal Sales Support to join a busy team in Luton. With over 60 years of experience, their products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through an extensive technical and sales network.
If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, targeted and productive team, to add value and be rewarded whilst gaining a wealth of experience, this could be the challenge for you.
Job Title: Internal Sales Support
Region: Office based in Luton
Salary: Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per year + Bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 20 days +bank holidays
Probation period: 6 months
- Building and maintaining valuable business relationships
- Taking calls and voicemails, handling quotes.
- Contacting customers regularly to ensure their requirements are fulfilled
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, advice, Expertise, stock and price enquiries
- Outbound calling to customers for quotation updates and promotion offering
- Ensuring all aspects of customers accounts are maintained in good order
- General Admin duties, keeping areas of work tidy and clean
- You will be a tenacious, positive and confident person with the ability to make genuine connections with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will also display a desire to develop business, maximise opportunities, exceed targets and truly own your job role.
- No previous technical knowledge is required (but is preferred) as training will be given but prior sales experience (especially B2B) is a must.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Requires excellent knowledge of Excel and must have a high level of PC skills
Must be well organised with extremely strong admin skills