Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000.00 per annum + full benefit package, small bonus
18 days ago
Manufacturer of Security/Fire systems
Job Title: Internal Sales Person
Region: Office based role in Manchester
Salary: Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per year + Bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
Probation period: 6 months
About my client:
One of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Door Entry, CCTV, Home Automation, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems seeks an Internal Sales person to work out their BRAND NEW 'Centre of Excellence' in Manchester.
With over 60 years of experience, my clients prooducts are sold in over 80 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, targeted and productive team, to add value and be rewarded whilst gaining a wealth of experience, this could be the challenge for you.
Duties of the role:
- Answering the phone and generating quotes for customers.
- Taking and making calls, dealing with voicemails, handling quotes.
- Contacting customers regularly to ensure their requirements are fulfilled
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, offer advice, expertise, stock and price enquiries
- Outbound calling to customers for quotation updates and promotion offering
- Ensuring all aspects of customers accounts are maintained in good order
- General Admin duties
- Keeping areas of work tidy and clean
- Ideally already be an Internal Sales person
- Have expereince of generating and processing quotes
- You will be a tenacious, positive and confident person with the ability to make genuine connections with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will also display a desire to develop business, maximise opportunities, exceed targets and truly own your job role.
- No previous technical knowledge is required (but is preferred) as training will be given but some kinds of prior internal sales experience (especially in B2B) is a must.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Requires excellent knowledge of Excel and must have a high level of PC skills
- Must be well organised with extremely strong admin skills
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate in applying - email@example.com tel number 0208 971 1893