£20000 - £22000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Internal Sales Executive
Manufacturer of Security/Fire systems
OFFICE BASED ROLE
One of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Door Entry, CCTV, Home Automation, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems in the security market seeks Internal Sales Executive to join a busy team in Luton.
With over 60 years of experience, their products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through an extensive technical and sales network.
If you are looking for the chance to be part of a motivated, targeted and productive team, to add value and be rewarded whilst gaining a wealth of experience, this could be the challenge for you.
**THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE, FULL TIME POSITION!!! Office hours are circa 08:30 to 17:00**
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Region: Office based in Luton
Salary: Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per year + Bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
Probation period: 6 months
- Taking calls and dealing with voicemails
- Handling quotes, generating and processing quotes/orders
- This role is predominately dealing with inbound calls
- There is a good amount of admin that goes hand in hand with this role
- Building and maintaining valuable business relationships
- Contacting customers regularly to ensure their requirements are fulfilled
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, advice, expertise, stock and price enquiries
- Outbound calling to customers for quotation updates and promotion offering
- Ensuring all aspects of customers accounts are maintained in good order
- General Admin duties, keeping areas of work tidy and clean
- Office hours - circa 08:30 to 17:00
- Stem from a customer service background, will consider telesales, call centre backgrounds from a variety of sectors.
- Good and clear telephone manner
- You will be a tenacious, positive and confident person with the ability to make genuine connections with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will also display a desire to develop business, maximise opportunities, exceed targets and truly own your job role.
- No previous technical knowledge is required (but is preferred) as training will be given but prior internal sales experience (especially B2B) is a must.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Requires excellent knowledge of Excel and must have a high level of PC skills
- Must be well organised with strong admin skills
If this role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org tel number 0208 971 1893