Bracknell Forest, Berkshire
£26000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A great client of mine who is a Leading Distributor of IT Infrastructure, Network, Security & AV Solutions based in Bracknell are seeking an 'Internal Account Manager' to join a sales team of 8.
The role is account management of around 150 to 200 accounts of various sizes, consisting of corporate end users, small to large Installers, suppliers etc.
This role is an INTERNAL role so would not suit an external B2B sales person with a hunger to earn the big bucks as you will be primarily be taking inbound calls from your customer base who will be looking to buy from you and processing orders.
The product range is fibre optics, enclosers and racks, signs and labelling, test equipment etc.
Order values can range from a little as 50p right up to £50k depending on the customers' requirements.
Paying a salary of between £26k and £33k plus company profit share (paid in April) - the proportion of that profit share is calculated on what everyone across the business has brought into the business, the better the business does overall that year the better everyone will do, so if everyone puts in 110% and business is booming it's a win win for everyone.
About the candidate:
- Stem from an internal sales/account management background, my client will consider internal support type roles also.
- Have solid experience of dealing multiple products at any given time - my client will consider backgrounds such as lighting, security, infrastructure, electrical.
- Have the capability to manager 150/200 accounts.
- Motivated multitasker.
- Strong Communicator, Relationship builder
- Can work well under pressure.
Additional points of appeal:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Recently moved into new modern offices in Bracknell
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Flexible working environment
- Development and progression opportunities, this role can eventually lead to running your own team and more.
- can provide a job for life, they are a financially stable and sensible organisation that value their people