£0.00 - £50000 per annum
21 days ago
You're data driven and highly analytical, but you don't ignore your instincts.
You love to solve problems and thrive working as part of a team.
Does this sound like you? Then keep reading to find out more about this Interface Specialist role for a successful finance based online platform.
Your day to day as an Interface Specialist
- You'll be implementing new interfaces for customer payroll entities using the company's built connectors (Workday, SuccessFactors, BambooHR, Ultimate, XML, to name a few.)
- Be hands on with supporting testing of the new interface implementations and ensure all necessary approvals are obtained - prior to using the interface to supply live payroll data.
- Utilise your team working ability to manage transition to operations, so they can operate the live interfaces daily and offer your expert support when needed.
- Play a key part in helping to steer and test the development of new systems supporting the integration in collaboration with the quality and deployment team.
What can you get working as an Interface Specialist?
- A highly competitive salary
- Life assurance x4 and Private medical insurance
- Progress your skills and career, with personal and professional development opportunities
- Benefit from a friendly and encouraging working environment
What skill and ability do you need for this Interface Specialist role?
- You're highly technical coming from an IT based role with experience in developing and coding software attacking databases and working with clients face to face.
- You'll have solid experience working with application and integration or database integration.
- Ideally you have some payroll experience, working with HR systems with expert knowledge of Excel.
- You'll also be familiar with XML and experience of Boomi or similar systems.
If this Interface Specialist role sounds right up your street, then don't hesitate to apply now!
Are you an experienced Interface specialist but this role doesn't quite fit? Are you looking for interface or integration based roles? Eligo are a leading technology and Integration agency, specialising in Workday Integration and ServiceNow Integration roles. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect interface or integration job.