Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
11 months ago
Are you an experienced Java Developer looking for a new role?
Do you want to be a part of a business that is growing toward becominga real influencer in the IoT space?
How about working with interesting tech such as chat bots, voice interfaces and augmented reality?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Integration Java Developer role for a leading digital services company based in the heart of Birmingham's innovation ecosystem.
As a mid-level Java Developer, you'll be a part of the products team, creating advanced technology solutions oriented around the Internet-of-Things. These solutions will be made up of Back-end integrations using Java, and Front-end userinterfaces in the form of native iOS and Android apps using Flutter, Kiosk and web interfaces.
Working as a Java Developer, you'll be developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile and web functionality whilst integrating existing 3rd party applications and legacy systems. This will all be achieved using the Jira system to execute sprints in an agile process, and working closely with colleagues to improve performance, quality and re-usability across projects.
What can you get from this Java Developer role?
- You can earn up to £50,000 plus benefits.
- 100% remote work
- You'll be working with a friendly and encouraging team who works hard,
but also don't take themselves too seriously.
- The company invests in their employees, offering regular reviews and progression planning with training opportunities in new and emerging technologies.
Let's talk tech.
As a Mid-Level Java Developer, you'll be degree educated
with great technical skill in;
- Java Programming
- Development of Web services RESTful, SOAP, JSON, XML
- Web development techniques, reactive programming, databases, catching,
- You'll also have the technical ability to interpret and follow technical plans with a good mathematical aptitude.
If you have tons of ambition to work in a lively team of people with varying skills,
and a drive to keep up to date with the latest tech trends, then apply to this
Integration Java Developer role now!