£28000 - £32000 per annum + call out and commission
2 months ago
INTRUDER ALARMS - ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS - CCTV-FIRE ALARMS
ESSEX AND SURROUNDS
#FIREALARMS #INTRUDERALARMS #ACCESSCONTROL #CCTV
A BAFE & NSI approved fire and security system installation and maintenance specialist, established for 40 years, are currently recruiting an experienced Installation Engineer with a passion for delivering high levels of installation quality.
The role requires knowledge and experience in the security sector with Fire experience (bonus) ideally suited to a well-rounded multi-disciplined Engineer (CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms & fire alarm experience) located and able to cover Essex, Northern Home Counties and London.
About the role:
- Installation and repairs on fire alarms and security/intruder alarm systems as well as attending call outs for system breakdowns (1 day per week).
- Call out is 1 day per week/retainer and standby allowance paid
- Covering Essex, London and close surrounds (Northern Home Counties)
- Provide excellent service to exceed expectations
- Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates/BSIA Certificates or checklist as appropriate, and on time.
- Basic salary (depends on exp) £28k - £32k + Commission/call out retainer
- Full use of company vehicle (van)
About the candidate:
- Must be a seasoned Installation Engineer - with a relevant experience to hit the ground running.
- A good working knowledge of various fire/security alarm systems.
- Experience on installing, fault finding and some repairs
- Live in and around Essex area
- Knowledge of BS 5839 regulations
- Be able to pass a CRB check
- Be part of an out of hours call rota
- Full UK driving licence
- Happy to cover London