£20000 - £27000 per annum + full benefit package
10 months ago
Freight Administrator Required
IMPORTS - EXPORTS
Shipping, Freight, Haulage backgrounds considered
Office based role
Freight/Imports Exports Administrator required to join an already winning team.
Our client is a hugely respected European Manufacturer of Video Door Entry and Access Control systems; UK office is based in Luton.
This vacancy has become available due to expansion; therefore, you will have the opportunity to progress in the future.
I am seeking an experienced Freight Administrator someone from a solid Logistic background with knowledge and experience of dealing with Imports and Exports, to be based out of their Luton UK HQ.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administration of the distribution of shipments, orders using the companies' clients CRM/Order Processing System.
- All administrative duties in association with imports and exports
- Preparing documentation and paperwork of Goods inbound/outbound, customer orders/distribution/proof of delivery etc
- Liaising with suppliers, logistical teams, couriers, clients, and other departments.
- Providing support to the logistics, warehouse, and production teams
- General all round administrative duties that come hand in hand with the role.
- Office based role - office is in Luton.
- Strong Administrator - Logistics background
- Freight Forwarding background an advantage, will consider candidates from Distribution, Shipping, Freight, Transport and Haulage backgrounds.
- Experience of dealing with Imports and Exports - paramount!
- Confident with good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Proficient across all Microsoft office packages.
- You will need to be a good team player who is organised and can add value to the existing team and provide support within all areas of the business
- Paying up to £25K/£30k depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you - please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org - 02089711893