South West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 days ago
Are you an experienced Implementation IT professional looking for a new role?
Do you want to work on the implementation of a product that is challenging and complex on the inside but simple and user-friendly on the out?
Do you want to gain great exposure working with top tier customers who are world leaders in their sectors?
How about working in a friendly team that has great camaraderie no matter where you're based?
A leader in the Cloud Technology market is looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant to join their team and help deliver online system implementations for their customers.
This well-established business operates globally, and their teams have a great ambition to be a leading provider of their technology service.
Do you have the same ambition and drive burning inside? Then you'll want to keep reading.
As Implementation Consultant you'll work closely with clients; leading requirement gathering, design meetings and occasional training sessions.
You'll know the client requirements and goals inside out, and work with the other teams to deliver on these.
You'll be excited to work externally with clients that come from a range of backgrounds and around the world, from HR up to IT Director.
Have you got what it takes?
- Exposure and experience of SaaS-based technology platforms
- You're used to delivering business requirements of a system-based project for customers, externally or internally.
- You're a great communicator but a great listener too, able to work from a consultative mindset.
- You've got solid software product configuration skills, delivering high-quality work with a keen eye on the detail.
- Ideally, degree level education but software experience or relevant IT qualification would be great.
What can you get from this Implementation Consultant role?
- A competitive salary of £40,000
- You'll become part of a passionate and hard-working team who are informal and approachable no matter what level in the business.
- There's a great opportunity for progression and growth, the business believes in the potential of its people.
- You'll be able to work remotely for the time being, but once back on site the team offers lots of social events from Friday drinks to bring your dog to work days and a discount for the gym next door!
Interested in this Implementation Consultant role? Apply now! Or get in touch to discuss further.