South East London, London
Up to £90k
HMP GP P_1582799283
7 months ago
HMP GP - Permanent
Sector: Primary Care, NHS, Prisons
Pay: Up to £90k
Location: South East London
Are you a reliable, experienced and hard-working GP?
Do you have previous prison experience?
Do you have RCGP pt.1 training?
The prisons are looking for a looking for a GP with previous prison experience who is able to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will need to conduct primary care and reception clinics, seeing 12 patients per clinic plus an SEG unit check.
Here at Eligo Medical, we always go the extra mile for our Locum GPs. Not only do we find you work, we also have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to each candidate offering 24/7 honest and friendly communication and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
GPs are guaranteed:
- Fast track registration with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant
- Framework jobs with a wide variety of opportunities, rates, locations and institutions available
- Top rates of pay paid weekly through our in-house payroll function
- A personal vetting pack created just for you so that you can work with all of our clients
- Weekly SMS & Email Job Alerts for future work and sessions booked.
Apply now and work for an award winning recruitment agency!