South East London, London
£80 - £85 per hour
4 months ago
HMP GP - Locum Sessions
Sector: Primary Care, NHS, Prisons
Hours: Mondays 09.00 -21.00, Wednesdays 08.30-17.00, Thursdays 08.30-21.00, Fridays 08.30-21.00, Saturdays 09.00-17.00 (must work one Saturday a month)
Pay: £80 per hour
Location: South East London
Are you a reliable, experienced and hard-working GP?
Do you have previous prison experience?
Do you have RCGP pt.1 training?
We have ongoing HMP prison sessions for a GP in South East London. The prisons are looking for a looking for an GP with previous prison experience who is able to work efficiently under pressure in a fast paced environment. You will need to be conduct primary care and reception clinics, seeing 12 patients per clinic plus SEG unit check.
Here at Eligo Medical, we always go the extra mile for our Locum GPs. Not only do we find you work, we also have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to each candidate offering 24/7 honest and friendly communication and a high quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
GPs are guaranteed:
- Fast track registration with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant
- Framework jobs with a wide variety of opportunities, rates, locations and institutions available
- Top rates of pay paid weekly through our in-house payroll function
- A personal vetting pack created just for you so that you can work with all of our clients
- Weekly SMS & Email Job Alerts for future work and sessions booked.
Apply now and work for an award winning recruitment agency!