£35000 - £100000 per annum + Full Benefits
20 days ago
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Primary Care Team
Location: Wimbledon, London SW19
Salary: Basic £35K (neg) OTE £100K+ Benefits & Incentives
The Role: Full 360 role - Primary Care team - Client ownership
The opportunity to grow our existing market share across GP Surgeries, OOH, WIC, UCC & HMP Services but also to develop your market share in new geographical locations.
You will have;
- A strong understanding of the healthcare / medical sector, particularly within the temporary, contract, and locum GP & Nurse jobs.
- Proven track record of billings & stability
- Exceptional knowledge of Primary Care.
- Proven ability to build & develop client relationships
- Gifted in effectively screening Doctors & Nurses to differentiate between those who are qualified and those who are not.
- Accomplished in sourcing passive candidates who are not on the open market.
- Ambitious, hardworking & self-motivated to succeed in sales where you are measured on results.
- Highly motivated by targets, money & delivering a high level of service.
- Seeking a company where you can make a genuine impact, where career development is taken seriously.
- Ideally suited to working in a non-micro management environment.
Eligo is an established and highly regarded consultancy, offering a forward-thinking and innovative approach to recruitment. We provide a full range of recruitment solutions to a wide range of clients across the UK & EMEA
Some of the benefits:
- Guaranteed pay review every 6 months with a dedicated personal development plan
- Commission structure tailored for mid/high achieves, paying up to 40%
- Additional support & investment - Personal training courses, LI Recruiter, All Major Job Boards, Odro - The Intelligent Selection Process & Exhibiting & Sponsoring specialist UK & International Events & Talks.
- Flexible working hours | Remote working
- Extended Lunch | Early Friday finish
- Up to 35+ Holidays including duvet days
- 5 Year Sabbatical
- Quarterly Incentives - Fine Dining & Team Events
- Bi-annual Incentives - Dubai, Marbella, Barbados, and more
If you're a talented Medical Recruiter looking for a work environment that supports and rewards your success and would like to discover more about working at Eligo, then please don't hesitate to get in touch for a confidential, exploratory chat.