£80000 - £100000 per annum + Fully Remote
3 months ago
Head of QA / Head of Test
- Are you a Head of QA / Head of Test - but still want to be a tad hands on
- Do you want to own the testing function across 3 companiues ?
- Do you love breaking things and tell developers that they did something wrong
Then I have a Head of QA / Head of Test role for you
- Are you looking to be a talented Head of Test / Head of QA and do you have strong experience in creating and maintaining automated test plans and scripts in a web-based environment?
- You'll be working as part of a small and progressive QA/UAT team, setting up a test automation platform, training and encouraging adoption with the wider team and helping with the general testing effort. the QA/UAT team is responsible for upholding the quality of the product. From the high scale sites, to numerous whitelabels and industry leading tools.
- Do you want to get in at the early stage of the frontend testing automation and be the person with best-practice experience in the team?
- As Head of Test / Head of QA, you'll not only be recommending and setting up robust testing frameworks but also writing automated tests while working with development and product teams on projects, and taking part in investigation of issues discovered in development or live environments.
- Your communication and mentoring skills will be important as you train the team up to use the new systems. Please note that this is a QA focused role and you -
- although requiring some programming skills - will be part of the QA team and will require a QA focus.
Skills required: Essential:
- Strong experience in setting up test automation frameworks
- Familiar with Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Version control, e.g. Git
- Experienced in working within Agile environments
- Methodical, patient and tenacious with an eye for detail
- Great communication, teamworking and time management skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics