Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£20000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £8,000
over 1 year ago
Our client is looking for someone who is hard-working and confident who has a self-starting mind-set required to thrive in such an environment and help support their growth.
They are looking for someone who has a passion for technology and eagerness to learn a product inside out.
This role will suit someone who has recently graduated and wants to kick start their career in sales.
This Graduate Sales Executive role has been created due to company growth.
Graduate Sales Executive role:
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of the company's key products
- Accurately assess the needs of the customer
- Build and maintain the businesses relationships with a wide portfolio
- Relationship building is paramount to this role
- Be responsible for delivering demonstrations
- You will need to learn your client businesses and be able to quickly understand your clients' needs so you can be proactive when offering insight into ways they can get the most out of the software
Graduate Sales Executive Requirements
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and a strong academic track record
Salary: Circa £20,000 - £23,000 + OTE £8,000 and company bonus scheme
BUPA Private Healthcare & Cash Scheme, Pension Scheme