£22000 - £24000 per annum + OTE £27.5K + & Full Benefits
4 months ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant -
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 3ET
Are you looking for an opportunity with a clear career path, excellent training and great earning potential?
Then the Eligo Academy - Trainee Recruitment Consultant could be for you!
We are looking for two trainees to join our Technology Recruitment team in Bromsgrove. You would join us as a Delivery Consultant, working with a dedicated, highly experienced tech Recruiter and Trainer who will mentor, support and train you to be a successful Recruitment Consultant in Eligo's biggest billing team.
This opportunity is an intensive 12-month training programme; as you complete each level of the training, you will be aiming to achieve your first promotion to Senior Delivery Consultant in 6 months and by the end of the 12 months be promoted to a 360 Recruitment Consultant.
IS THIS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU?
To be considered for the role, you should demonstrate you have at least six months of work experience and be of degree calibre. By that, we mean you don't have to have a degree, but you need to have your head screwed on and have the maturity and communication skills to liaise with senior professionals and manage a busy desk.
If these following traits are familiar to you, then you should apply now for Delivery Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant and fast track your career as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Independent Character - You are not scared to break the mould and do things differently
- Goal orientated - You love working towards a goal, target or you love competing & winning
- Confident Communicator - You are comfortable and enjoy working with people even if they are more senior than you.
- Dedication & Effort - You want to achieve and work hard to do so
- Self-starter - You like to take initiative and to make things happen
- Agile & Adaptable - You can think on your feet and find solutions quickly
- Self Development - You have the desire to learn and develop your existing skills continuously
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A DELIVERY CONSULTANT - TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
- Help Eligo's Recruitment Consultants find the best candidates within their market.
- Write and post adverts from job specifications in order to attract active candidates.
- Proactively search Job boards, Professional and Social Networking sites for candidates.
- Research, network, and develop relationships within our niche sectors.
- Call high-quality specialist candidates to ascertain their current job search status, qualify their skills, attributes and identify potential opportunities we have for them.
- Effective data management, the input of all candidate CV's and records.
- Work with the Marketing team to make follow up calls following marketing campaigns.
- Identify client opportunities in your niche market - who is hiring, who are the best employers, which companies are growing etc.
- Make new business calls to clients to understand their business and build a relationship.
WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT ELIGO?
We'd like to believe life at Eligo is pretty great and hope that your future colleagues will tell you the same!
In addition to a work-life centred around you, ensuring you're happy, supported, and rewarded at work, we have a full range of benefits and perks ready for you when you kick-off.
As you progress through your training programme, your benefits and perks increase too - and we think they're already pretty great to start with!
If you hit your targets, you can expect your basic and commission to grow every 6-9months, and you can expect to earn the following, but bear in mind this is only on-target earnings and is uncapped, with most people exceeding these numbers:
Year 1 - Salary £22k-24k Basic OTE £27.5k
Year 2 - Salary £27.5k-30k OTE £37-42k
Year 3 - Salary £30-35k OTE £42-51k
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - APPLY NOW!