£120000 - £130000 per annum
4 months ago
GP Clinical Lead - Rainham
The post holder will be responsible for the clinical leadership of an agreed practice and in liaison with the Clinical Manager they will facilitate high quality clinical services at the practice. This will include clinical governance and mentoring of all clinical staff.
The post holder will highlight areas of clinical concern to the Clinical Manager and will be accountable for clinical quality for their designated practice.
(Please note the list is not exhaustive. For full JD contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide clinical leadership for the practice
- To be the clinical governance lead for the practice with support from the Clinical Manager
- To provide clinical leadership in all matters relating to chronic disease management, protocol development, clinical audit, risk management and significant event reviews.
- To lead the practice in a medical emergency or major incident and ensuring the practice has the skills to cope in these situations
- Developing networks with local clinical colleagues
- Establishing strong working links with local secondary care and acute sector providers.
- To provide strategic development for the practice in the local practice based commissioning cluster.
- To further develop clinical care pathways in liaison with the Clinical Manager.
- To ensure the delivery and development of chronic disease management.
- Joint working with the Practice Manager including regular meetings to update on the practice development
- Liaison with the Practice Manager to contribute to the appraisal and performance monitoring of the clinical team
The post holder will participate in any training programme implemented by the practice as part of this employment, such training to include:
- Participation in an annual individual performance review, including taking responsibility for maintaining a record of own personal and/or professional development
- Taking responsibility for own development, learning and performance and demonstrating skills and activities to others who are undertaking similar work.
What will you receive working with Eligo?
- Fast track registration with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant
- Jobs with a wide variety of medical opportunities, rates, locations, and institutions available
- Top rates of pay paid weekly through our in-house payroll function
With over 20 years' combined experience in placing Locum GPs, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Eligo Medical team have an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
Is this work suitable? If not, get in touch and advise us what it is you are looking for, and we will make every effort to find it for you. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who might be interested, we offer a great referral bonus of up to £200!