Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
about 1 year ago
100% Remote position currently, plan on occasional office work when safe to return, based on individuals. There is a preference for candidates to live a reasonable distance from Birmingham.
Are you a self-confessed tech-loving Developer with a passion for development best practice?
Are you driven by consistent results and take pride in your work?
Do you want to work for a company that has worked for some for the world's top tech leaders? (Goggle and Apple to name a few.)
Then you're the missing piece to this dev team of results-driven nerds, who love helping their clients achieve kickass results.
You will write production ready code that is clear and easily testable, whilst following best practices and using advanced language features and algorithms where appropriate.
You'll be an essential part of the dev team utilising Agile working methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban. Working independently, you'll be managing your own workload, estimating tasks well and prioritising issues when they arise.
Do your tech skills stack up?
- Good experience in Go, Java, or Typescript with a passion for learning new languages and knowledge of version control systems.
- You're able to write and maintain automated tests through unit and integration testing.
- You'll have experience in writing and consuming public API's
- You have worked with database technologies such as Spanner, Postgresq, BigTable, BigQuery, ElasticSearch, Postgresq.
- You'll have some exposure to a Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure as well as Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud functions.
What's in it for you, you ask?
- £1500 personal budget to spend on conferences and training per year.
- Remote working with 1 day a week in the office, alongside flexible starting hours (between 8-10am)
- New MacBook Pro, Healthcare plan (SimplyHealth), Paternity leave 4 weeks full pay.
Think you'd be a great fit? Apply to this role today!