£90000 - £110000 per annum + Pension, Indemnity.
14 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Salaried General Practitioner working in Urgent Care, helping to establish and maintain quality standards of care.
In this Salaried GP role, you will help to develop and initiate new systems of working whilst encouraging and promoting the development of clinical governance.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of professional and administrative colleagues to provide a range of appropriate Urgent Care Services to the public within Derbyshire.
General duties include providing consultation and appropriate clinical management of patients attending with injury and illness to the Primary Care / Urgent Care out of hours service.
Successful GP candidate will have;
- Experience as a practitioner in Primary/Urgent Care with a strong grasp of issues surrounding Urgent Care Services.
- MRCGP qualification or equivalent, with recent evidence of continued academic or professional development.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
- Well-developed influencing skills combined with a supportive and facilitative style of working
As an experienced General Practitioner, you form a core part of the medical team.
You work hard and long hours and should get excellent benefits in return;
- Competitive and negotiable salary of up to £110,000
- Optional Study leave
- Indemnity cover
- Expenses paid
- NHS Continuous service if applicable
- Dedicated health and wellbeing support
If you think this urgent care GP role is for you, and you can work based in the Derbyshire area then apply now or get in touch!