North London, London
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + travel time,overtime,call out,vehicle
3 months ago
GATE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
GATES, BOLLARDS, BARRIERS
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
PAID - DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL
I am seeking an intermediate level Gate Automation Service Engineer to cover London and the Home Counties/M25 for a longstanding clent of mine.
The ideal candidate would ideally live in the Northern parts of London or somewhere within the Northern Home Counties.
This role will be covering London and the M25 - typically Reading over the North of the M25 towards Essex.
Service, Maintenance, Repair, Small works - working on Electronic Gates, Bollards & Barriers.
Operating within Local Authority arena.
- Up to £35k (depending on what you can bring to the table).
- Travel is paid from door to door.
- Working hours - 08:30 to 17:30.
Emergency on call rota:
Call out: 1 weekend in 4, you will be paid £65 standby for working a Sat, £75 for Sunday plus you will be paid per call out on top of standby rate.
- Must be an experienced Gate Automation Engineer / Gate Engineer.
- Must have DHF Diploma or Gate Safe certified.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Must have welding experience as well as electrical experience.
- Experience with FAAC and BFT systems would be advantageous.
Please contact me on 0208 971 1893 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.