South West London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Package
7 months ago
Sept / Oct 2019
Full-Stack PHP Developer
As the successful Full-Stack PHP Developer you will help build their market leading SaaS and on-premise IT product.
If you love working on and directly contributing to products used by thousands of people and want to work in a small but quickly growing company, then this could be the right fit for you!
As a software house, they have customers of all shapes and sizes from across the globe, including Vodafone, Microsoft, NHS, and Panasonic. The core product is big and has a large variety of features and modules, from email, chat, and voice, to blog posts, knowledge-base, and guides, and everything in between so, there will always be something new to build.
As the successful Full-Stack PHP Developer you will help build new features and modules, you'll be involved in shaping the underlying product frameworks and internal processes like code reviews and deployment, and you'll get to participate in feature planning and have real input on the direction they take the product and the company as a whole
They're big fans of using the right tool for the job!
What you'll need to be successful in this Full-Stack PHP Developer role:
- Strong experience building web apps with PHP and Symfony.
- Strong experience with MySQL or other RDBMS.
- You should be a fast learner. They often venture into unknown territory so you should be a Google master and have experience-driven intuition.
- You should be excited to dive deep into new technology and new programming languages such as Kotlin or Go.
- You should have a strong understanding of software architecture with opinions on "the right way" to do things.
- You should be a "do-er". You will have a lot of autonomy over your own work, and you will be expected to work with the team to make sure your projects get shipped.
- You work well with others and enjoy sharing your knowledge and leading by example.
- You should love the colour green. They're putting a big focus on delivering well-tested and super solid software!
They are based in a great South West London location with great travel links from all over London and they are offering a very competitive salary (above average) coupled with a great package to go with it!
If this Full-Stack PHP Developer role sounds of interest - please get in touch with me, Damien Ollerhead with a copy of your CV and we can set up a call to go through the details.