High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Van, phone, specialist tools provided
about 2 months ago
FTTH ENGINEERS // OPENREACH ENGINEER
FIBRE TO THE HOME
I am seeking 3 x FTTH (Fibre to the Home) Engineers for a top client of mine to cover the M4 Corridor, with lives projects in High Wycombe and Chippenham to start ASAP.
- Be an experienced FFTH (Fibre to the Home) Engineer, or Openreach Engineer.
- Live with an easy commute to the M4 Corridor.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
What's on offer:
- Salary circ. £32k pa.
- Hours on site 8 - 5 plus travel either side.
- Van, phone, specialist tools provided.
This role would suit FTTH Engineers with BT Openreach Accreditations - must have the following qualifications:
- SA001 safety overhead BT Openreach accred
- SA002 safety underground BT Openreach accred
- K8 hand rod and roping BT Openreach accred
- New roads and street Works act (NRSWA).
If you are interested in this role and meet with the above criteria please do not delay in contacting me.
My direct dial is 0208 971 1893, email email@example.com