Up to €0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Interested in being a part of one of Germany's largest e-commerce platforms?
My client is looking for a Frontend Engineer to design and implement their customer-facing products to maximise the shopping experience for their customer. You will be building frontend applications with a focus on search engine ranking and performance. Improving customer tools and libraries, across multiple teams will also be a priority.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in building robust and maintainable frontend applications.
- A solution-oriented way of thinking.
- Experience in AWS or similar cloud environment is a plus.
- An agile mindset.
- Responsive Design and REST API experience.
- Experience with pre-processors.
- Experience in software testing (Jest, phpunit, unit-, component-, integration-, end-2-end-tests).
Their Tech Stack includes Kubernetes - Docker - Terraform - AWS - Golang - Prometheus - Grafana - CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Elastic Search - NodeJS/NestJS - ReactJS - PHP7/Symfony4 - Jenkins - and many more…
Get in touch for more information!