South West London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + private healthcare
4 months ago
Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer (Angular/React/Vue/Node)
As Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer, you will be providing solutions to some of the world's most recognisable brands such as Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone and more. This company are breaking boundaries with technology in order to improve the customer experience for millions. They are rapidly growing and completely self-funded company producing state of the art, multi-channel products for their customers.
The product you're working on as Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer is the company, drives the company, and will have a direct impact on the business. The business is profitable and secure with a lot of big customers - so if you enjoy seeing the impact of your work, you will see the impact straight away in this role, with thousands of jobs based on using this product globally, with over 2 million users every month.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for building state of the art products to provide ownership of the products Front End development going forward. As Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer, you will be responsible for building the architecture, utilising new technologies and making this product even more desirable and functional.
The business are well-established, going since the early 2000's, but the business has a cool start up vibe, with modern office, the latest equipment (including stand-up desks!) and technologies. They are always looking to improve on the best way of doing things, and the best tools available. The original developers on the product are now the management team - so they 'get it', are still hands on and not removed from product, so will be part of your day to day iterations as Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer.
- Building of new features and modules
- Shape the future of the underlying product framework and internal processes (code reviews, deployment etc)
- Collaboration on feature planning
- Real input on direction of the product and company as a whole
- Be the go-to developer for front end specific knowledge as well as helping out wherever possible
- Exceptional experience working on software products
- Experience building data-intensive applications
- A desire to venture into the unknown and leverage new technologies on the market
- Exceptional knowledge of software architecture and underlying software principles
- Fast learner with strong intuition
- Be able to work autonomously and work together when necessary
- Desirable: TypeScript
- Supportive and creative environment
- Adjustable standing desks
- Salary of up to £85'000 per annum
- Easy to get to with national rail and district lines
- Company server hosting for side projects, books, conferences and anything else for self-improvement!
- Any equipment with two 4K monitors
- Varied work on a variety of products
- Company bonus scheme
- Private healthcare, fantastic pension, discounted gym membership
So, what are you waiting for? If this role of Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for then get in touch today. Be part of something that is really going places.
Apply now to this Front-End Architect / Lead Development Engineer role!