South West London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + private healthcare
7 months ago
Front-End Software Architect / Front-End Software Development Lead (Angular / React)
As Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead, you be using your knowledge and experience in technologies including Angular and React to architect software solutions to some of the world's most recognisable brands such as Microsoft, Samsung, Vodafone and more.
This company are breaking boundaries with technology in order to improve the customer experience for millions. They are rapidly growing and are a completely self-funded company producing state of the art, multi-channel products for their customers, with over 2 million users every month.
This is a really exciting and challenging role for a Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead as this is a critical and integral hire. The rest of the Front-End Development team will be built and scaled around you, and you will have ownership and autonomy over this.
As Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead, you will be responsible for building the architecture, utilising new technologies and modern frameworks (including React and Angular) to make this software product even more desirable and functional. You will be involved with a massive rebuild of their product, architecting the whole front end, shaping the future of the underlying product framework and internal processes, as well as the building of new features and modules.
This role as Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead isn't for the faint hearted and only will appeal to those looking to be challenged in Software Development.
Responsibilities as Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead:
- Building of new features and modules
- Shape the future of the underlying product framework and internal processes (code reviews, deployment etc)
- Collaboration on feature planning
- Real input on direction of the product and company as a whole
- Be the go-to developer for front end specific knowledge as well as helping out wherever possible
Required experience as Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead:
- Exceptional experience working on software products
- Experience building data-intensive applications
- A desire to venture into the unknown and leverage new technologies on the market
- Exceptional knowledge of software architecture and underlying software principles
- Fast learner with strong intuition
- Be able to work autonomously and work together when necessary
- Desirable: TypeScript
- Supportive and creative environment
- Adjustable standing desks
- Easy to get to with national rail and district lines
- Company server hosting for side projects, books, conferences and anything else for self-improvement!
- Any equipment with two 4K monitors
- Varied work on a variety of products
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Comprehensive private healthcare, fantastic pension, discounted gym membership
- Future plans for Equity Scheme
So, what are you waiting for? If this role of Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for then get in touch today. Be part of something that is really going places.
Apply now to this Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead role!
Front-End Architect / Front-End Development Lead - React, Angular, SPA, TypeScript, Vue, Architect, Front End, Development, Lead, Engineer