£20000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
Freight Administrator Required
Shipping, Freight, Haulage backgrounds considered
Office based role - Luton
This vacancy has become available due to expansion, therefore you have the opportunity to progress in the future.
Freight Administrator required to join an already winning team.
Our client is a hugely respected European Manufacturer of Video Door Entry and Access Control systems, UK office is based in Luton.
- Paying up to £25K as a basic salary (depends on exp)
- Office based role Monday - Friday
- Parking avilable
- 8:30-15:00 Mon-Fri
- 1 hour lunch
- 20 days Holiday + bank holiday (none to kept back for xmas or new year)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Organising/Handling of the distribution of the customers' orders - 'movement to distribution' using our clients CRM/Order Processing System.
- Liaising with suppliers clients and other departments .
- Preparing paperwork and handling Orders/Distribution/Providing Proof of Delivery etc
- Providing support to the warehouse team - to include Picking/Packing/Labelling
- General administrative duties - that come hand in hand with the role.
- Office based role - office is in Luton.
- Strong Administrator
- Freight Forwarding background an advantage, will consider candidates from Distribution, Shipping, Freight and Haulage backgrounds.
- Confident with good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Proficient across all Microsoft office packages.
- You will need to be a good team player who is organised and can add value to the existing team and provide support within all areas of the business
- Courier knowledge an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you - please apply or contact email@example.com - 02089711889