City of London, London
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Pro rata plus benefits
about 2 months ago
IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED - 3 months fixed term contract
macOS and Windows 1st and 2nd line IT Support Analyst
May become temp to perm for the right person.
Hybrid working - Shoreditch London plus home-based
macOS and Windows PC - macOS focused IT Support - creative start-up - London - Helpdesk,Mac and windows IT support, Google Workspace, ManageEngine MDM, , AV system support, Video conferencing, Zoom, Slack, Google Hangouts, procurement of software, onboarding and new starters, user support, troubleshooting. Knowledge of ISO standards desirable.
macOS focused environment; 75% macOS and 25% Windows users.
- As macOS and Windows IT Support Analyst - you will have good knowledge of macOS (Mac OS X) and Windows- communication skills and enthusiasm and willingness to help support users
- Providing Apple Mac IT remote and deskside support, troubleshooting, and providing Mac-focused IT support for desktop applications and video conferencing.
- You will also provide Mac helpdesk support using remote access as well as deskside.
- It is a busy but relaxed environment - it is key you have the right personality to fit in with this.
You will be working within the Mac IT support team. providing macOS IT support to busy deadline driven users - it is a fast-paced environment and you will provide remote support to those using VPN access and in the office. Google Workspace knowledge and experience is also key. You will be the first point of contact.
As Apple Mac macOS (was OSX) IT Support Analyst:
- You should have excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic about helping users.
- The working environment is relaxed but extremely professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player joining the IT team there.
- Cultural fit is important to success in this role, so you must be proactive and outgoing but understand how to deal well with users.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two year's experience working on an IT Helpdesk or similar front office IT support role. We are looking for candidates with experience supporting the following:
- macOS (essential)
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office for both Apple Mac & Windows
- MDM, ideally ManageEngine
- Video conferencing, calls and Slack
- Procurement of software
As Mac IT Support Analyst you must have Apple macOS IT troubleshooting skills, be well organised and able to work under pressure to deadlines in a busy environment. You must be self-motivated and positive with a good deskside manner. You will be helpful to other members of the team and be confident, punctual and reliable.
Apple macOS - Mac 2nd line IT Support - Start-up - Shoreditch - Google Workspace, AV system support, Zoom, Slack, MDM, ManageEngine
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Anne Rooke at Eligo is a leading Mac IT Technical Recruitment Consultant specialising in macOS (Mac OSX) and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us - Anne Rooke - Specialist Apple macOS IT Recruitment at Eligo - let us help you secure your perfect macOS IT support role.