£40000 - £50000 per annum + CAR or CAR ALLOWANCE
9 months ago
Fire Risk Consultant
Fire Risk Assessor
A great client of ours who specialise in fire safety services that protect businesses, people and assets is seeking a full time Fire Risk Consultant to undertake compartmentation surveys on a high level and complex projects, this role will be based out my clients offices in Gloucestershire.
The nature of the role requires travel across the UK and a significant percentage of time at clients' premises (Overnight stays during the working week), whist attendance at my clients office in Gloucestershire is preferred, this role could be predominantly be home based, currently my clients significant contracts are predominately in the southern half of England.
Salary & Benefits:
Fire Risk consultant - Up to £50k, company car or car allowance, pension and private medical health care, free parking, use of on-site gym/pool facilities and a flexible working policy.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Fire Risk consultant conducting fire risk surveys and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
- This role is supported by a project management and admin team - developing project briefs.
- Assist with customer account management where necessary.
- Perform validation, verification and QA of technical reports and process / resolve associated queries.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and technical support to both internal and external consultants as and when required.
- Travel around the UK and overnight stays away will be required
- A relevant technical degree, preferably in fire engineering or a fire related discipline.
- At least 10 years' experience of which 5 must be in a senior fire safety /Fire Risk/ Consulting advisory capacity.
- Ability to engage effectively with people internally and externally.
- A team player who can demonstrate a collaborative style of working that enhances business / project performance.
- Ability to lead by example and in manner consistent to the organisation policies, goals, and values.
- Ability to deliver projects to the required standard on time.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.