£25000 - £28000 per annum + Travel Time + Call Out + Bonus
10 months ago
Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer - Covering South West of the UK - OTE circa £40K
Looking for a Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer to join a successful and rapidly growing company!
Due to an influx of national contracts, a fire products supplier turning over £4.5Million (growing to £5.5Million within the next 12 months!) is now looking to hire a Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer to join their team covering South West area (Devon/Cornwall).
As their next Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer, you will be carrying out maintenance of fire alarms, fire extinguishers and emergency lighting
Details of the salary and package as their next Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer:
- Base Salary: up to circa 27K plus paid door to door travel
- Overtime: you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After-service scheme: 6%/engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time is paid at a standard rate: £2400 + is easily achieved per year
- Call out: £105 per week (1:7), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any callouts after 5 pm you will be paid at double time, Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Hyundai estate car - not sign written, vans are.
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months of service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
All the extra benefits make your OTE £40K
To be considered for this Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer you must be to be BAFE approved. Fire Alarm experience would be a massive bonus, but they also are able to provide training.
If this Fire Extinguisher Service Engineer position sounds like an ideal next role, APPLY NOW!