£22000 - £28000 per annum + commission, bonus, van, phone, tools
5 months ago
FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINEER
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND BASIC FIRE ALARMS MAINTENANCE
FIRE SAFETY - FIRE ALARMS - FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
I am looking for a certified and experienced 'Fire Extinguisher/Alarm Engineer' in the Reading area to cover the West side of the M25 going down to the South Coast and down into Devon for a great client of mine.
- Must be an experienced Fire Extinguisher/Fire Alarm Service Engineer
- Reside in the Reading area.
- Must have BAFE certificate/qualification for working on fire extinguishers or equivalent.
- Must be a driver and hold a full UK driving licence.
Basic salary and package:
- £26k - £28k plus the commission and bonus schemes available based on revenue achieved.
- Average additional payments are around £600 - £800 per month.
- Vehicle is a Van
About the role:
- Service and maintenance of Fire Extinguishers.
- Basic fire alarm maintenance.
- Replacing extinguishers and Fire Safely Ancillary products, emergency singage etc.
- Upselling and cross selling of Fire Safely Ancillary Products.
- Schedule own works daily/weekly.
- Join a emergency callout rota, which is 1 in 6, you will get paid £105 per week standby plus double time if you physically go out to a call.
If you meet with the criteria above, please do not hesitate in applying for this role.
If you are serving notice or available for immediate start, then even better - need someone to start asaps!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 971 1893