Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum + plus overtime, bonus, 25 days holiday
10 days ago
FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINEER WANTED
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND BASIC FIRE ALARMS MAINTENANCE
FIRE SAFETY - FIRE ALARMS - FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
I am looking for a certified and experienced 'Fire Extinguisher/Alarm Engineer' in the Newcastle area for a great long standing client of mine.
- Must be an experienced Fire Extinguisher Engineer.
- Reside in the Newcastle area.
- Must have BAFE certificate/qualification for working on fire extinguishers or equivalent.
- Must be a driver and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Willing to cover the North East of England as far up as Carlisle.
- Basic fire alarm/emergency light knowledge is preferable but not essential if willing to learn - full training to be provided.
- Must be able to pass an enhanced DBS
Basic salary and package:
- £28K to £30k basic salary depending on experience plus the commission and bonus
- Average additional payments are around £600 - £800 per month.
- Bonus and commission scheme with OTE = £40K plus
- Working Mon-Fri
- Vehicle is a Van
- Flexible working patterns
- Annual leave 25 days PLUS bank holidays
- 1 in 9 OOH callout rota
- The chance to work with a very successful team
About the role:
- Service and maintenance of Fire Extinguishers and basic Fire Alarm maintenance (training on fire alarms can be given).
- Covering Newcastle and close surrounds.
If you meet with the above criteria and this role appeals please apply.
email@example.com 0208 971 1893