£26000 - £28000 per annum + commission, bonus, call out
2 months ago
FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINEER
I am looking for a certified and experienced Fire Extinguisher Engineer for a longstanding client of mine. I am seeking someone based in and around the M25 area, you will also be trained up on basic fire alarm maintenance and emergency lighting.
Immediate start for the 3rd August due to the current work loads and new contracts won in the last 3 months.
- Must be an experienced Fire Extinguhser Service Engineer
- Reside in a good proximity of the M25
- Must have BAFE certificate/qualification for working on fire extinguishers or equivelant.
- Must be a driver and hold a full UK driving licence.
Basic salary and package:
- £26k - £28k plus the commission and bonus schemes available based on revenue achieved.
- Average additional payments are around £600- £800 per month.
About the role:
- Service and maintenance of Fire Extinguishers.
- Upselling and cross selling of Fire Safely Ancillary Products.
- Engineers on Tier 2 schedule their own works daily/weekly.
- Join a callout rota which is one in 6, of which you will get paid £105 per week plus double time if you go out.
- Vehicle is a Van
If you meet with the criteria above please do not hesitate in applying for this role.
If you are serving notice or available for immediate start then even better - need someone to start asaps!
I look forward to hearing from you.