£25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Pension
over 1 year ago
A growing and innovative UK company are now looking to hire a skilled and trustworthy Fire Engineer to join their growing engineering team to cover Shropshire/Midlands area carrying out routine servicing, commissioning and installation works of various fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
- Fire Engineer -
- Shropshire/Midlands -
What have we got to our Fire Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Tools & Uniform
THE FIRE ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven engineering experience (servicing, commissioning and/or installation) within the Fire alarm industry(including fire alarm systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, with good customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Fire Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Fire/Security Engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in fire & security jobs including fire & security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.