£28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus, Paid Travel Time & MORE
5 months ago
Looking for a Fire Engineer to join a successful and rapidly growing company!
Due to due to an influx of national contracts, a fire products supplier turning over £4.5Million (growing to £5.5Million within the next 12 months!) is now looking to hire a Fire Engineer to join their team covering M25 area.
Fire products: Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting & Fire Extinguishers
Fire Systems: Kentec, Morely, Advanced, GENT
As their Fire Engineer, you will be offered:
- Base Salary circa £30K
- Overtime - you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After service scheme - 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time - £2400 + is easily achieved per year
- Call out -£105 per week (1-7), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any callouts after 17.00hrs you will be paid at double time
- Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Travel time is paid at standard rate
- Vehicles; not tracked; Hyundai estate cars - not sign written
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
To be considered for this Fire Engineer position you must be experienced in servicing fire alarm (basic), emergency lighting and fire extinguishers.
Are you an ideal candidate for our Fire Engineer position?
Then APPLY NOW!