£33000 - £37000 per annum + Company Car/Car Allowance
8 months ago
A manufacturer of Fire & Security electronic products, with their offices in the UK, Europe and Middle East, is seeking a skilled Fire Commission Manager/Trainer to join their busy technical team. They have a new product range launching at the end of the year and feel in the UK market alone there is 250 million pounds worth of potential revenue to be made.
Fire Commission Manager/Trainer
- Salary circa £35K
- Company Car/Car allowance
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases with time served)
- Company pension scheme
- Phone, Laptop, Fuel Card Etc
As a Fire Commission Manager and a Trainer, you will be responsible for supporting their integrators, train them on the products & commissioning, as well as provide 1st line support for clients' technical queries as well as providing 1st line support for clients' technical queries.
THIS FIRE COMMISSION MANAGER/TRAINER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- High-end commissioning experience within fire & security industry
- Experienced with providing technical training
- A highly enthusiastic, personable, customer focussed individual
- Willing to travel nationally, including overnight stays
SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO EXCEL WITHIN SECURITY AND WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN & RESPECTED INTERNATIONAL COMPANY AND GET REWARDED FOR IT, THIS FIRE COMMISSION MANAGER/TRAINER ROLE IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU!!