£28000 - £33000 per annum + overtime, pension, travel ETC
about 1 month ago
Fire & Security Service/PPM Engineer
CCTV, Access Control, Intruder & Fire & Alarms Systems
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integratorwith an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire. The company compromises Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone.
They employ 22 full-time engineers including locksmiths across the region.
Due to growth, they are now seeking an additional Fire & Security Service/PPM Engineer to cover Hampshire, Surrey & Dorset areas.
Patch: Ascot/Basingstoke and surrounding areas, going into London!!
For this Fire & Security Service Engineer position, they are offering:
- Basic salary of up to £33k
- Travel time paid after 30 mins
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on-site at x1.5.
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days of holiday a year.
- Call out 1 day a week only apart from weekends, the whole weekend is covered in one sitting.
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
Sounds like a great opportunity to you???
*** Please note, that you need a proven Fire & Security Service Engineer experience (working on CCTV, Access Control, Intruder & Fire & Alarms Systems) AND MUST be strong on IP to be considered for this role ***