£25000 - £33000 per annum + paid travel, overtime, vehicle, PPE,
10 months ago
Fire Alarm and Security Systems
FIRE ALARMS, ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS, INTRUDER ALARMS
Travel time is paid after 30 mins
I am seeking a good level Fire and Security Service Engineer for a really good client of mine based in Hampshire to cover some of the South Coast - from Poole along to Southampton ideally.
An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire. The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services. Their once humble 3 locksmith locations have grown to an impressive 10 in the past 12 months alone. They employ 22 full time engineers across the region.
- Poole along to Southampton, Southern Home Counties, the very occasional trip into London.
As my client's Fire and Security Service Engineer you can expect a package like this:
* Basic salary of up to £33k depending on experience.
* Travel time is paid after 30 mins
* Working hours 08:00 to 16:30
* Call out 1 day a week only
* Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
* Overtime paid from 16:30 if still on site at time and half.
* Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov).
* 'No Sickness incentive' equaling to 2 extra days holiday a year.
* Pension scheme
* Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
About the role:
* As a Fire and Secuirity Service Engineer, you can expect to be carrying out service and maintenance duties, working on Fire Alarms, Access Control Systems, Intruder Alarms and so on, also doing some small installations/small works.
Points of appeal:
* Paid travel after 30 mins
* Flexible working environment
* Training perks and opportunities
* Competitive basic on offer
* Incentive bonus's
* Twice yearly performance reviews and financial rewards.
* Private Mileage
* A company who has you back
* Great company core values
If you are an experienced Fire and Security Service Engineer living in the Hampshire area then please do not hesitate in applying for this role.
firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 971 1893