£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity arose for an experienced and qualified Operations Manager to work for an NSI gold company which over the years has become one of the leaders in the Fire & Security industry, turning over 2.5 Million and they are aiming to double in in the next few years!
Due to low staff turnover, they are expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right Operations Manager to become an intricate part of the growing management team.
This Operations Manager role is paying around the £45k mark with a very attractive package on top.
You will be heading up and looking after both teams - engineering AND Admin:
- The engineering team consists of 15 engineers, all different ages and nationalities.
- The office team consisting of 15 staff, all different ages and personalities.
*It is important that you consider, you will be located at the office majority of time (Wembley/North London), there will be times when visiting new sites and also meeting engineers on site and arranging meetings away from office with engineering team*
As their Operations Manager you will be responsible for (but not be limited to):
- Scheduling & managing Engineers
- Ensuring jobs are adequately resourced and costed for
- Managing subcontractor Work Orders, and scheduling
- Managing the Procurement Coordinator
- Dealing with Engineers general needs: Tools, uniforms & plant.
- Producing & approving RAMs for Small Works & Fibre Network Teams
- Managing queries from Project Managers and Surveyors and liaise with them on bookings
- Second in line to receive call from ARC in the event of on call engineer not answering in escalation process Back Office Management
- Produce a Completed File for handover to Service Dept when PM involved with project, ensure PM has completed
- Managing URN applications, Keyholder forms, signed agreements, PO's etc
- Invoicing: Deposits, Progress Claims, Retentions, VAT exemptions, Variations, and Final Completion
- Approving Quotes from all Business Units
- Chasing & Closing of all open Quotes
- Assisting with Credit Control where required
- Managing NSI & BAFE duties, including audits
- Management of Issuing & invoicing of NSI applications, approval & Certificates
This Fire & Security Installation Engineer role is for you if you have/are:
- An engineering AND management background.
- Able to manage a mixture of personalities within both office and engineering
- Experience in all types of work/jobs, from a call out to a 1-year project; Engineering experience is a must, Project Management is a bonus
- Strong leadership skills
- Enthusiastic, organised & pro-active
- Computer literate
If you are interested in this Operations Manager role with Fire & Security industry and you meet with all of the criteria above, please do not hesitate in applying, we will contact you in due course to move things to the next stage.
Looking forward to hearing from you.