North West London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Overtime Paid x1.5, £260 Call out standby
7 months ago
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Fire & Security Installation Engineer to work for an NSI gold company which over the years has become one of the leaders in the Security industry, turning over 2.5 Million and they are aiming to double in in the next few years!
Due to low staff turnover, they are expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right Fire & Security Engineer to join their installation team to cover London, Surrey and close surrounds.
- FIRE & SECURITY INSTALLATION ENGINEER -
CCTV, Access Control, Intruder, Door Entry, Fibre, Data, Home Automation, Fire Alarms
- London, home counties -
What we can offer you as one of our Fire & Security Installation Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to even £45K (yes, this IS realistic, it's NOT just a way to lure you in)
- Call-out of 1 in 8 with £260 standby and £55 per physical call out attended on top of that, plus overtime and travel
- Overtime Paid x1.5
- A choice of a van or car
- Progression Opportunities
- In-house Manufacturer's Training Sessions
- High-end residential (luxury properties/mansions) & commercial sites only
Due to the higher basic, this role will involve travel into central London 70% of the time.
This Fire & Security Installation Engineer role is for you if you...
- Have proven installation experience within the security industry 1st fix and 2nd fix (CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms & Fire Alarms), working on Avigilon, Paxton, Honeywell Range, BPT and Texecom systems to name a few.
- Have strong knowledge of IP system networking and commissioning systems.
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Fire & Security Installation Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!