£34000 - £40000 per annum + Company Van, Overtime
3 months ago
FIRE & SECURITY INSTALL ENGINEER
CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire Alarms
- Hampshire & Surrey -
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Fire & Security Install Engineer to work for an NSI gold company which over the years has become one of the leading independent providers of Fire & Security systems in the South East region.
Due to expansion, they are expanding at a steady rate and are now ready to invest time and effort for the right Install Fire & Security Engineer to join their installation engineering team covering Hampshire & Surrey.
What we can offer you as one of our Fire & Security Install Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £40K
- Overtime available to increase your income
- Company Van (including private mileage)
- Progression Opportunities
- Tools, Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
This Fire & Security Install Engineer role is for you if you...
- Have proven installation experience within the fire & security industry (CCTV, Intruder, Access and Fire Alarms)
- NIS Gold or SSIAB background (beneficial)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Fire & Security Install Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!