£25000 - £35000 per annum + Paid Travel
about 2 months ago
An excellent opportunity arose for a skilled Fire & Security Estimator to work for an independent Fire & Security provider which over the years has become a leader in the industry in London area, on both small and large commercial/industrial sites, constantly growing and moving in the right direction.
For this Fire & Security Estimator position, we are offering:
- Basic salary: £25-35K
- Paid travel to & from work
- Pension Scheme
- Good work/life balance
As a Fire & Security Estimator your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Carrying out site surveys/estimations
- Liaising with Customers, Sales teams and Engineers to create project designs within budget
- Looking for new sales opportunities/upselling/cross-selling
This Fire & Security Estimator is for you if you:
- Have strong technical knowledge and experience in working with Fire & Security products (Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control etc)
- Can work independently and as part of a team and have an ability to communicate professionally at all levels and you
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude
If you think this Fire & Security Estimator role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Fire & Security engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in fire & security jobs including security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.